Sunday, October 18, 2009
Posted by: Keiko
Time: 9:45 PM
Comments: 0
Sumo-house!

This is my target for tuesday. Hah, just joking! it's impossible man!!! :/ that will be completed one day. Hahahahaha!

today went out for praying and still praying -.- it was damm frigging hot today, cause heat didn't radiate out enough of my body. Just now, darling and me joinned sis&ls for dinner at amk. We had sumo-house, as usual. I wan sushi i wan sushi! it's mine on tuesday! :D

3KW cannnnnnot play! i got so upset over this game! cause' i will be dammmm bored for these few days :( i shall entertain myself with freaking game that i can find in internet. tomorrow i'll play maple ps! :D

so, yea ... i'm off to games-hunting! :D

Keiko Simjielin
Easygoing
Idling around the eath
Kawaii des!
October baby

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria