Saturday, October 17, 2009
Posted by: Keiko
Time: 8:00 PM
Comments: 0
Back on track!
Hello people! i'm finally back, with a totally new look! :)

First of all, i'll not put up any links. My apology to loves. Secondly, i'll not put up tagbox too. (x2) i'll change my mind one day, when i wake up in the morning. :)

Anyway, it's time to celebrate after days of stress! :D however, i don't get the excited feeling to go out as i don't stress myself during exam period and i tried my best for exams. I'll pray hard to god, for a pass in english! i'll work hard next year for sure!

And i made cookies today! Can you believe it?! but it's kinda a fail o.o cause the cookies were black! hahs! Sister and putri went to darling's house and join in for the cookies making. The second time was ... a disaster i would say? The cookies literally melt once it's in your own mouth.

I'm gonna try out 3KW later on! I gotta find a game to keep my brain working man! I'm anticipating tueday to come! :D Xh and I will be going to tzeyui for our sushi making! i think i'm quite crazy about making food. HEY! i'm gonna prove that i can cook with practice, like obviously?

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, through sms or facebook. :) although it's kinda late.

ok, will update soon :)

Keiko Simjielin
Easygoing
Idling around the eath
Kawaii des!
October baby

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria